Hate trying to align Agworld reco’s with what you need and what’s in your shed?
Finally, a way to make it simpler!
Agworld is collaborating with Shed by FarmReady to give you inventory capabilities for farm stocks, such as chemicals, fertiliser, and fuel. It gives you the ability to manage stock levels through receipting into Shed and recording usages through actuals in Agworld.
On top of that, you can also record pricing for products when they are receipted into the system—giving you the ability to track the moving average of unit costs over time.
You’ll also have the ability for forecasts to be made for the amount of required product for the season or activities. It draws information from the products needed in planned activities in Agworld and the product in the inventory in Shed, displaying any shortfalls. So you’ll know if you need more product to complete a job.
We think it’s finally a much-needed solution to simplify your work.
What can Shed do?:
- Provides powerful tools (receipts, adjustments, usages, and stocktakes) for managing chemical, fertiliser, seed, fuel and other on-farm inventory across your farming enterprise.
- Syncs usage data from your Agworld actuals, keeping stock levels up to date automatically.
- Forecasts future stock levels based on outstanding Agworld work orders.
- Tracks the moving average unit cost of every product in your inventory.
Why is this good news for you?:
- Eliminates double handling and data entry issues through smart data connectivity with Agworld.
- Get an accurate picture of both stock levels and valuations of all inventoried products across your farming enterprise.
- Identification of potential product supply issues allows for proactive management of purchasing.
- Visibility of current stock levels within the Agworld app.
How will it work?:
Simple. Right now, our agronomists would create a recommendation, the recommendation gets converted into a work order for scheduling, and once complete, the work order is then converted into an actual.
Then simply indicate the storage location by applying a special tag to your actuals and work orders, and Shed will automatically update your inventory levels. Plus, it can provide you with an accurate forecast of your upcoming product usage. So you can work it if you’ve got enough on farm, or if you need to order more.
Read more about it or make enquiries here: